A minor in management requires requires five courses, three required and two chosen by the student to meet personal educational goals. These courses, chosen in consultation with a program counselor, should represent a coherent study of management relative and complementary to the student's major.
- Economics 201: Principles of Microeconomics (REQUIRED)
- ACCOUNTING 225: Financial Accounting
Students can choose from two of the following three courses:
- Management 218: Organizational Behavior
- Management 255: Principles of Marketing
- Two additional 3 or 4 semester hour management courses at the 300 level or above.