Housing is provided as an optional service for all students taking classes on Hiram's Campus for a low cost.
- Room reservations for Friday and/or Saturday night(s) are made in advance for the term (or semester, if the student chooses to reserve a room for both eight-week terms). Requests are made in the Weekend College office during or after registration weekend (the sixth weekend of each term).
- Students are housed on the third or fourth floor of Gray and Bancroft Halls (located next to the Kennedy Center). Please bring your own sheets, blankets, pillows and towels. Room fees are a reasonable $20 per night.
- Students will have access to their rooms during Weekend College weekends only.
- Students may leave their belongings in the room during the semester, but must be removed when the term ends.
- Entry cards and keys are issued by the Office of Professional and Graduate Studies on the first weekend of the term. For convenience, students may keep their keys for the entire term (or the whole semester, if the student reserves a room for both terms).
Contact the Office of Professional and Graduate Studies for more details or to reserve a room by calling 330-569-5161.