A Better Way to Get There
About our Weekend College
Want the small campus experience with the convenience of flexible class schedules that allow you to balance your work, family and school life? Welcome to our Weekend College. At Hiram, we understand the challenges of going back to school. That’s why we work with you from enrollment through graduation to make sure you’re getting the personal attention and support you need to earn your degree and advance in your career.
Our Weekend College has been around for over 35 years and is the first program of its kind in Ohio – and it’s the second of its kind in the United States. To date, we’ve helped more than 2,200 graduates get the education they needed to pursue their career goals.
Benefits of our Weekend College:
- Take blended courses that meet on-campus every other weekend
- Enroll in online-only courses
- Gain access to personal support and success coaching
- Learn from instructors who can help you build upon the knowledge you’ve already gained through prior school and employment experience
- Participate in classes and coursework that can help you across disciplines
- Explore creative approaches to critical thinking that can help you solve problems, innovate and respond to the needs of your organization, community and social networks
Is the Weekend College right for you?
The only way to know for sure is to see for yourself. If you think taking on-campus every other weekend while participating in stimulating, high-quality programs designed specifically for busy adult learners could be right for you, schedule a visit or contact us to see for yourself.
If you’re ready to learn more about our school of adult undergraduate studies, our Weekend College and the programs we offer, fill out the form on the page or call 330-569-5161. One of our admission counselors will get back to you shortly.