Work, Family, School – Balance Them All at Hiram
Undergraduate studies for adult learners
You need a flexible approach to education – an approach that blends convenience with personal attention and support. Whether you want to study for a new career or advance in your current one, we can help.
Get the support you need
It takes a committed group of faculty and staff to help you and our other adult students succeed.
We can help you with:
- Continual coaching and academic advising
- Finding and applying for financial aid
- Building your class schedule
- Career development services, such as resume writing, interviewing skills and job search techniques
- Balancing your schedule so you have time for school
Life comes first – study when you can
We understand that your family and career come before everything else – and they should. It's why we created our Weekend College over 35 years ago, which allows you to take classes every other weekend and choose from blended and online course options.
We even offer affordable housing on weekends if you need a few extra hours to study or prepare for class.
Contact us to learn more about Hiram College, and see how we can help you find a balance between school and the rest of your life.