Clicking the "Send Request" button above constitutes your express written consent to be called and/or texted by Hiram College at the number you provided, regarding furthering your education. You understand these calls may be generated using automated technology.
Sherman C. Dean, II, Associate Director of Admission
- Cleveland Sports fan!! (Sad, I know…)
- Married with 3 sons (all play sports)
- Played high school football with two former NFL stars
- Played high school basketball with former NBA player
- Was once kidnapped
- I am a member of Theta Alpha Phi – national theatre honorary
- Love long walks and great conversation
Music (creating my own low budget beats), following professional and high school sports, watching horror movies
Who do you look up to the most, and why?
My grandfather was a wonderful role model. A Pastor of a church, married for 60+ years, a devoted father,…I do hope that I can be half of the man that he was.
What is your favorite thing about Hiram?
The family atmosphere. The caring environment that words simply don’t do justice to, but that everyone “feels” when they decide to join our community.
- Visiting author McElmurray to present reading, meet with classes – Feb. 24 Hiram College and the Lindsay-Crane Center for Writing…
- Lindsay-Crane Center announces high school writing contest Hiram College announces the first annual Emerging Writers…
- Hiram honors scholars to lead book discussions in local high schools Four Hiram College Honors students are going to be…
- Reading by Author Alissa Nutting – Oct. 7 The Lindsay-Crane Center for Writing and Literature will…
For advising and more information, please contact:
- Jeff Swenson,
Department Chair and Associate Professor