Use Employment Resources to connect to local employers.
Don't forget these important techniques:
- networking with friends, Hiram alums and business associates - connect via LinkedIn
- research on potential employers
- information interviews to add to your options
Hiram CareerNet, our online resume and job posting database, contains jobs for new college graduates. While some of these jobs are for candidates with no work experience, others may be right for your new professional level. Create an account, post your resume and view the jobs to see if they are right for you.
- Visiting author McElmurray to present reading, meet with classes – Feb. 24 Hiram College and the Lindsay-Crane Center for Writing…
- Lindsay-Crane Center announces high school writing contest Hiram College announces the first annual Emerging Writers…
- Hiram honors scholars to lead book discussions in local high schools Four Hiram College Honors students are going to be…
- Reading by Author Alissa Nutting – Oct. 7 The Lindsay-Crane Center for Writing and Literature will…
For advising and more information, please contact:
- Jeff Swenson,
Department Chair and Associate Professor