Use Employment Resources to connect to local employers.
Don't forget these important techniques:
- networking with friends, Hiram alums and business associates - connect via LinkedIn
- research on potential employers
- information interviews to add to your options
Hiram CareerNet, our online resume and job posting database, contains jobs for new college graduates. While some of these jobs are for candidates with no work experience, others may be right for your new professional level. Create an account, post your resume and view the jobs to see if they are right for you.
- Author Roger Rosenblatt to Present Convocation on New Book, ‘The Boy Detective’ – Feb. 25 Author, journalist and playwright Roger Rosenblatt will visit…
- Two-Day Symposium Celebrates Shakespeare – Feb. 6-7 Hiram College will celebrate William Shakespeare’s works and…
- The Science of Language: 3-Week Snapshots During the 3-Week semester at Hiram College, students…
For advising and more information, please contact:
- Jeff Swenson,
Department Chair and Associate Professor