Use Employment Resources to connect to local employers.
Don't forget these important techniques:
- networking with friends, Hiram alums and business associates - connect via LinkedIn
- research on potential employers
- information interviews to add to your options
Hiram CareerNet, our online resume and job posting database, contains jobs for new college graduates. While some of these jobs are for candidates with no work experience, others may be right for your new professional level. Create an account, post your resume and view the jobs to see if they are right for you.
- An Evening of Hiram Writers – April 8 The Lindsay-Crane Center for Writing and Literature will…
- Lindsay-Crane Center for Writing and Literature Announces Poetry Contest Winners The Lindsay-Crane Center for Writing and Literature has…
- Students Awarded for Short Fiction The Lindsay-Crane Center for Writing and Literature has…
For advising and more information, please contact:
- Jeff Swenson,
Department Chair and Associate Professor