Invest in yourself personally and professionally
We recognize that you’re not part of the mainstream…not satisfied with the mundane… constantly learning, growing and advancing yourself in every aspect of your life. That’s why choosing the right path, at the best possible college, is crucial to your career and personal advancement.
It is vital to us, at Hiram College, that we provide that path for you. That’s why we’ve developed a graduate studies program that will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to earn that promotion, ask for that much deserved raise or pursue a new career opportunity all together.
Master of Art degree in interdisciplinary studies
You’re already aware that a master’s degree can take your career to the next level. But did you know that, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Current Population Survey, professionals with a master’s degree earned an average of $234 more per week than individuals with only a bachelor’s? That’s more than $12,200 per year!
- Convenient, flexible class schedules
- Experienced instructors who are experts in their fields
- Small class sizes and a supportive learning environment
- Programs carefully designed to prepare you for your field of study
Program breakdown (30 credit hours total)
- Three core interdisciplinary courses (9 hours)
- Discipline-based coursework (12 hours)
- Proposal development and capstone project (9 hours)
Call 330.569.6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how earning a Master of Arts degree in interdisciplinary studies from Hiram College can help you expand and enhance your professional career.
Or call us at, 1-855-367-9563