Hiram is a nationally respected institution that offers students a distinct learning environment with an emphasis on close student-faculty interactions, international study experiences, and experiential learning environments. The College was awarded a chapter of Phi Beta Kappa, the nation’s premier undergraduate honor society, in 1971.
Hiram’s Weekend College for adult learners was the first program of its kind in Ohio and enables students to earn their degree in four years by taking classes on alternate weekends. The College also offers a master’s degree in interdisciplinary studies, undergraduate completion programs at three local community college sites and has two fully-online degrees .
Hiram College holds the following accreditation:
- Higher Learning Commission
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- National Association of Schools of Music
- Ohio Board of Nursing
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
Hiram College is authorized by:
- Ohio Department of Higher Education
Hiram College is recognized by:
- American Chemical Society