Summer 2015 Courses
Taking summer courses at Hiram College is the perfect way to catch up on courses you haven't had time for, or get a head start to ease your course load for the 2015-2016 academic year. Stay on track to graduate in four years. Take advantage of all that summer has to offer.
- Summer Term 1: May 18-July 12, 2015
- Summer Term 2: June 22-August 16, 2015
Take classes during one or both terms.
- Over 35 courses offered in a variety of formats:
- On campus
- Partnership locations: Lorain County Community College, Tri-C Eastern Campus, Lakeland Community College
- One and two-day workshops
- Core courses are offered, including interdisciplinary requirements and team-taught courses.
View a full searchable listing of summer 2015 courses on my.hiram.edu. (Choose Summer 2015 term)
Registration is open through the first day of class.
Current Hiram College students: Register for all summer courses online through Web4Student.
Non-Hiram College students: Call 330-569-5161 or fill out an application to register for a course.
Tuition and Fees
Hiram College summer courses are $435 per credit hour, plus a $125 comprehensive fee (additional $20 per credit hour fee for online courses.
Call 330-569-5161 with any questions or to register for a summer course.