Study Away Housing & Meal Plan Policies
12-week Study Away policies
- Students may elect to NOT sign up for housing on campus.
- If a student signs up for housing, no housing credit will be issued.
- A student on a 12-week program may opt to sign up for available housing on their return at the 3-week term rate. (This will be assured by the payment of a housing deposit.)
- Students who pay for a meal plan at the start of the term will be credited for 75% of meal charges per day during the days of their trip when campus food service is open.
- Students returning to campus housing (except Townhouses) will be charged for meals for the remainder of the term.
3-week Study Away policies
- Student who pay for campus housing will receive a $150 credit toward housing charges when housing is open for occupancy. This applies for trips lasting more than 10 days during the three week session. It does not for apply for trips during periods when the college is on break or housing is closed.
- Students who pay for a meal plan at the start of the term will be credited for 75% of meal charges per day during the time of their trip when campus food service is open.
General Note: NO CHECKS FOR CREDIT will be issued to students. All monies will be issued as credit to student accounts only.