Study Away Housing & Meal Plan Policies
12-week Study Away policies
- Students may elect to NOT sign up for housing on campus.
- If a student signs up for housing, no housing credit will be issued.
- A student on a 12-week program may opt to sign up for available housing on their return at the 3-week term rate. (This will be assured by the payment of a housing deposit.)
- Students who pay for a meal plan at the start of the term will be credited for 75% of meal charges per day during the days of their trip when campus food service is open.
- Students returning to campus housing (except Townhouses) will be charged for meals for the remainder of the term.
3-week Study Away policies
- Student who live in campus housing will receive a $150 credit toward housing charges when housing is open for occupancy (i.e. not for trips during periods when the college is on break or housing is closed).
- Students who pay for a meal plan at the start of the term will be credited for 75% of meal charges per day during the time of their trip when campus food service is open.
General Note: NO REFUNDS will be issued to students. All monies will be issued as credit against trip related charges only.